Here’s a fun Q&A (with my answers in blue). I enjoyed reading Lynn’s answers at Mad Hatter Poetry (go check hers out) and decided to play along.
1. Favorite animal? Hmm…I’ll go with owl.
2. Wine or beer? This is kind of limiting in the alcohol department. Wine.
3. Socks on/off while sleeping? Off!
4. One piece or two piece bathing suit? One piece.
5. Cooking at home or eating out? I don’t mind cooking, but certainly prefer to go out to eat.
6. Pepsi or Coke? Neither. Dr Pepper.
7. Regular or electric toothbrush? Regular.
8. Candy or chocolate? Chocolate!
9. Coffee or tea? Iced tea, no lemon.
10. Music or talk radio? Music, always.
11. Chick flick, action movie or documentary? Action movie. Documentary if it’s something/someone I’m really interested in.
12. Regular or mechanical pencil? Mechanical.
13. Swimming or laying out? Swimming.
14. Dog or cat? I like both, but after living with both, I’ll go with cat. They’re much more independent and I’m lazy.
15. What do you drive? SUV, van or sedan? Sedan.
16. Early bird catches the worm or night owl? Sadly, it’s oftentimes both or I’d never get anything accomplished.
17. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Avocado.
18. While sleeping: Phone by your side or in another room? Out of necessity, always beside me.
19. Singing in the shower, yes or no? Yes, if I’m not inside my head working out lines of a poem or some aspect of a short story.
20. Oreo cookies: Eat whole? Take apart and/or dunk? Whole. No dunking/soggy cookies.
Wanna play? Copy & paste on blog, insert your own answers and link to me!